Watercraft Inspectors can help you keep our waters safe from AIS.
- Refusing an inspection can lead to fines
- Most inspections take less than three minutes
- If decontamination of your watercraft or equipment is needed, you have a few options:
- If a decontamination unit is at that access, you can get a free, immediate decontamination
- If a decontamination unit isn’t available at the access, the inspector will explain your options for legally transporting your equipment to get it decontaminated.
Some lake service provider business offer decontamination services for a fee. Find a permitted lake service provider